Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Practice Makes Better

Things are looking up. Tommy and I have our present house under contract to sell and our offer for another house has been accepted. Now everything is moving along quick. We should be in by mid December if all goes well. Here is Tues. and Wed. work:

Tuesday:
1A. Pullups 4X5 reps slow
1B. Pistols 4X2 6lb. ball
Pistols were so hard today. I have some hangup in my left glute and my lower back has been sore this week. Those combined just wouldn't allow me to get back up easily on the left foot. I did some Z and it helped a bit.
2A. Snatches many sets with 8kg and 12kg...didn't count really. My form is getting much better and I am not making any new significant bruises. The old ones still hurt a bit but I will get over that.
2B. Windmills 4X4-5 reps 12kg

Wednesday:
Swings and Snatches. 2Handed, 1 Handed, 2 bells, 1 handed snatches...various numbers...enough to get my heart rate up and practice some.

No comments: