Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nap time equals Work time

It is official. I am completely worn out. The last week of little sleep, selling the house, being nurse and being mom has taken its toll on my energy...hence the lack of workout time. But this morning was different. Tommy let me sleep in till 945 since Kai was up from330-630 this morning crying...why, I don't know. So I was up for a workout at nap time today. Here goes:

Z warm up
Halos, Light Swings and Pumps

1A. Clean and Squats 2 X 10 2-18kgs
1B. Pushups (hands on ball of bell for instability) 2 X 10
2A. Swing, Clean, Squat and See-Saw Press 2 X 8ea. 2-18kgs (wanted to get crazy...heart pumper)
2B. 1 Arm Rows 2 X 6 2-18kgs
3A 1 Leg Deadlifts 2 X 8ea. 2-18kgs
3B. Woodchops 2 X 8 ea. 12kg.
Elbow Plank 2 minutes
Side (1-arm) Plank 1 min. ea.

This afternoon or tomorrow: plan on practicing snatches, windmills, and get ups
We shall see what the day holds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Remind me not to work out with you. You'll kill me.