Sunday, August 31, 2008

Few and Far Between

It is a totally different experience being pregnant the second time. When Kai was coming along, I had my face in a book reading about babies and pregnancy all the time. Now I barely have a moment to remember that I am pregnant. It is all I can do to remember to take my vitamins, folic acid and omega 3's. In addition, working out has not been top priority for me this week. I have slipped a bit but for good reason. My butt has just been to tired.

Nevertheless, I found some energy today (after Kai's 2nd birthday party) for a slow workout. Felt good.

Today's Practice: 3 Rounds
1. Squat Catch to Front Lunge 12kg, 6R/L
2. Clean and Press 12kg, 5 R/L
3. Deep Overhead Squat Dowel Rod, 8 reps
4. KB Bent Row 12kg, 6 R/L
5. 1-Leg Cross Body Deadlift 12kg 6R/L

No comments: