Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ice Cube Training

Spent part of today's workout outside in the freezing weather with my friend Katie. She is a great training partner due to her uncanny ability to push my buttons and push me physically. It was her first time with kbs so I was teaching a bit too. I went a little lighter today (didn't want to show you up, Katie...Ha!) Here was our workout:

1a. Overhead carries, Rack caries, farmer walks...all one min. ea. on R/L
1b. Swings: 3 sets

2a. Front Squat with OH Press- 1 side
2b. Pushup with a partner hand shake in between
3a. Squat Thrust with a kb catch
3b. One sided Renegade Rows (one person in plank, other person using them as a bench...leaning)
4a. Push Me 1min (traded off who gave more resistance)
4b. Inchworm and Crabwalks
5. Get Ups 3 ea. side

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All right, In March we gotta train together.

Shawn Manning, RKC said...

Definitely. March 1st for the workshop (swings and TGUs). I already talked with the manager and it is a go. What time? We can train after that.