Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gymboss is the Bomb

For those of you who have not ever used the Gymboss Interval Timer, I highly recommend it. I go so sick of trying to do Tabata Protocols using my Ironman watch that I finally broke down and got a Gymboss. Now I can do swings or snatch variations without ever having to look at my watch (which really gets in the way when snatching). The Gymboss allows you to set two different interval periods so your work/rest can be different. I thought it was going to be bigger but I was pysched to find out that it actually clips on your (fill in the blank, pants) so you can run, jump and boogie with it. So get your Gymboss today!

Practice this week:
7/17/08
A repeat of my Awesome workout at an earlier hour in the day. Much harder the second time.

7/18/08:
Tabata for three rounds:
First two rounds: Swing Variations
Third Round: Side Shuffles and In Place Hopscotch

Today: Off and Ice Cream

No comments: