Tuesday, April 29, 2008

RKC Instructor

I did it. I am officially an RKC Instructor. This weekend was one that will go down in history for me as being one of the best. It was physically and mentally such a challenge but worth every penny. One of the highlights of the weekend was winning all 3 categories of the Technique Contest (there were around 65 students there.) Soon after we had our Graduation workout so my ego was not allowed to take over. Along with my comrades, I was knocked over and pushed past limits to really test myself.

After talking with Tommy I have decided to go back to Minnesota to attend Grey Cook's CK Functional Movement Screening Workshop for another certification.

I told myself I wasn't going to touch a KB for a week but just couldn't help myself.

Today's workout all with 16 kg (4 sets):
1A. 2H Swings 20 reps
1B. One sided Clean & Squat 5R/5L
1C. 2H Swings 20 reps
1D. One sided Clean and Press 4R/4L
Rest


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Have fun at the next cert.

KatieM17 said...

You're my idol! :)

WoodallsFitness said...

Congrats! Any advice to give to me when I attend in June? : )