Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Baby On the Way!

Number 2! Tommy and I super excited to add another awesome kid to our family. I am going to chronicle my pregnancy while still playing with the kettlebell in hopes that someone else may find the info useful. I may end up making this a blog in its own so be aware of an address change.

To start off, we just found out this weekend so the news is extremely new and just starting to soak in. I thought about waiting until after the first trimester to tell everyone but that wouldn't allow me to post and keep track so that others could see how training might change. So wish me luck that everything goes as planned!

Hopefully I will get to train today. After finding out I just stopped doing anything (since Saturday, today being Tuesday). But today, despite the lack of energy, I am going to pick my bum up and move.

Today's Practice: 4 sets
Clean and Squat and Press 12kg X 2 5/5/4/4
Pullups 5/5/4/4
TGU 12kg 4/4/3/3
Swings Transfers 16kg X 20 reps
Not alot of energy and my heart rate seems to be high today.

I am going to try to keep up with pics so here is one to start:


No comments: