Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2 Days till FMS

I am super psyched to get back up to Minnesota for CK-FMS. Just being up there with all that good energy is enough to keep me running strong for a while.

If you have not gotten my latest email, HeadSTRONG Athletics has kicked off. I sent out info on my upcoming classes this morning and have gotten great response already. See my side panel if you did not receive an email and call asap 910-231-5011!!!!

It has been a battle to get a workout in this week. Besides trying to do as much as possible before I leave, it has been so stinking hot in Wilmington (today was 107 heat index with a swamp load of humidity). So I have been sprinting in the pool in hopes to stay cool. But today, I finally hit the A/C and worked my tail off for a good spin.

4 Rounds: Simple and Sinister:
1. Clean, Squat and See-Saw Press 12kg X 2 5 reps
2. TGU 16kg 2R/2L
3. 2H Swings 20kg 20 reps

New Logo:

3 comments:

kcthorpe said...

Wow great logo, Shawnee...I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Franz Snideman said...

Great meeting you Shawn last weekend! What an awesome seminar, huh?

My head is still spinning....although I love this stuff!

Talk with you soon!

Franz

Katie, KettlebellKate said...

Shawn,
Great meeting you at the ck-fms. I wish we had more time to talk! Best wishes on your new venture. The logo looks fantastic! -Kate