Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snatch Day

It has been a while since my last post. I have been trying to get started on construction of my gym. Tom and I are building one in the backyard (nicknamed the poolhouse for the sake of the neighbors). So every second I have to spare has been spent on that. I have been staying on schedule and really trying to practice my snatches. Every time I think I have it down, I start to muck it up again. So on with the practice. Today:

Z
Snatches with 12kg 10/10, 12/12, 14/14, 16/16, 18/18, 20/20 My forearms are blown by the end of this. I could barely hold on for the last few. At the end they (and my hands) look like I have been plowing the field all day.
Practiced some cleans
2H Swings 16kg 10 with 10 seconds rest X 5 sets.
Done

Can't believe I will be at RKC next month. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're ready. I'm excited for you.